For the majority of our garments, we recommend hand washing in a mild soap. Please avoid wringing garments, drying direct sun or using bleaching agents. You may also keep in mind that some laces and fabrics are particularly delicate; be cautious of rings and fingernails.
Quality garments should be treated with the utmost respect and care. To maintain the beauty, quality and longevity of your beloved lingerie, swim and lounge pieces, we first recommend following the care instructions found on garment care label that you will find in each LA MUSA box.
- Please handle your garments with care and read all garment care information carefully.
- For most products we recommend a warm hand wash; some garments specify dry clean only. This is especially concerning for evening dresses and corsets.
- Do not leave garments to soak and do not wring, rub or spin dry your items; hang products to dry or allow to dry flat.
- Garments should be ironed inside out. It is also advisable not to iron underwear, only steam ironing is allowed.
- For silk garments we recommend hand washing at 30 degrees with specialist silk detergent or dry cleaning.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.
- Cotton items can be machine washed.
- Please follow the instructions in the garment label.
BRAS & BUSTIERS
- Do not put bras in the washing machine or in the dryer.
- Every underwire bra has a protective rubber tip; this protects the garment and your skin from being exposed to the sharp edge of the wire.
- Machine washing underwire bras causes the rubber tip and the fabric to wear, which can eventually expose the wire.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water, avoid chemical products, sun tan oils and detergents.
- For swimwear, machine wash in delicate mode is also permitted.
- Do not rub, do not soak and do not wring the item.
- Dry garments in the shade, away from heat.
- Ironing swimwear is not permitted it will damage the material.
SILK & SATIN
- Do not put any silk garments in the washing machine or dryer as this may damage the fabric.
- It is also advisable not to iron silk items, only steam ironing is allowed.
Our garments are made to the highest possible standards; the silk piping is handmade and we always use mother of pearl buttons and French seams.
All our items are designed by our designer. We design all the patterns and prints making all the prints exclusive to the brand.